Our need is to create a flash based introduction that presents six text based marketing messages in a way that doesn’t suck. We'll do the Flash, we just need a great design idea because our brains are now mush. This is a deceptively simple project. A cool challenge and a way to get some experience with 99 designs.
This text-based screen appears at the beginning of an interactive presentation and sets up the tone and need for the product. This is a tool for people in the medical field. The important information is really the numbers (which you will see in the text below) and we would like those to be highlighted somehow (size color. etc.).
The six test messages have to appear onscreen together and cannot take long to build, so in a way it is like a print piece but you can add some interest with a fast build, fade in, etc.
This intro will play until the user presses a continue button. The concept of “press to continue” should be designed into the piece.
- The stage area is 800x600 pixels
- The rest of the program uses Helvetica Nueue and #18488C so this screen needs to coordinate or compliment that
- The background color for the rest of the piece is whiteThese the 6 text marketing messages we need designed (the names have been changed to protect the innocent):
Product is the only product of its kind with a federal approval for hospital use in fighting infections, shortening the length of hospital stay, and reducing the need for other measures that can lead to long term complications that delay healing and increase the cost of treatment.
Product is referenced in numerous publications including 25 controlled randomized trials.
Competitive products have not been studied in any controlled randomized trials
Product had been reviewed and included in the ABCD, IEFGH, IJK, LMNO and Point Commission compendium of strategies to reduce PQRST’s
Product is currently used in over 9000 hospitals and health care facilities
In the last three years over 800 new hospitals and health care facilities have implemented the use of Product
- Cool, clean design that will be appropriate for the medical industry
- A fresh design approach to including all of this text on screen other than just multiple lines
- This screen will build quickly (under 5 sec) so a storyboard describing this build or ways to highlight text after the build will give your design an advantage
- The font and colors should coordinate with Helvetica Nueue and #18488C
- The shape of the product is a simple circle...keep that in mind if it helps...not that important...just sayin
- Final deliverable is either an illustrator file or flash file with PDF "proof"
- Remember this is text only
- crazy, freaky fonts