A visually stimulating, response-oriented postcard to inform potential dental patients to use their insurance benefits before they expire at the end of the year. Ready to go ASAP.
Every year, millions of dollars of dental insurance funds go unused because people don't know they have annual maximums and the benefits do not rollover into the following year. The aim of the campaign is to encourage prospective patients to see us while there is still time to use their insurance benefits to the fullest extent, and save them hundreds of dollars.
The mailpiece is a 5.5x8.5, 4/4 postcard with an address panel.
- Our color scheme is green/yellow, as on the site.
- Saving money should be featured very prominent
- Our sophisticated computer system allows us to accurately determine their benefits and help them save hundreds of dollars.
- most dental plans have annual maximums up to $2000 and deductables up to $100 - and they don't roll over into the next year, so they have to be used up by Dec 31.
- Here are two letters we used in the past
- Wow! It’s almost fall (family gatherings, holiday parties, reunions). It’s hard to believe is almost over.
Didyou know that you could have as much as $1,500 in dental benefits leftthat will be lost if you don’t use it by December 31st? Dentalinsurance is often different than medical coverage. Most dental planshave a maximum allowance that expires at the end of each year.
Withschool starting and vacations coming to an end, we wanted you to knowthat October, November and December are our busiest months. As yourpartner in dental health, we want you to call today to reserve a timeto fully utilize your dental benefits and get a great white smile forthe upcoming holidays.
If you have questions regarding your dental plan, dental benefits, or want to schedule a preventive care visit, please call in our office within the next 15 days to reserve your time. We don’twant you to be one of the patients who is disappointed because theydidn’t make an appointment soon enough to take advantage of thisbenefit.’
- and another- The end of the year is approaching, and with that, your dental insurance benefits for 2008 will be expiring. As you may know, your dental insurance allows you a limited amount of money to be used per year. Our records show that when you were in our office earlier this year we recommended that certain treatment be done. We want you to have the best dental care and the healthiest teeth while getting the most out of your insurance benefits.
We would suggest that you use the benefits for which you pay before they expire on December 31. This time of the year, we can frequently schedule your treatment in such a way that your out-of-pocket costs are kept to a minimum, while utilizing your insurance to its fullest.
Please call our office at your convenience to make an appointment and finish your treatment plan. Keep in mind that many of our patients do the same, so this time of the year tends to be very busy for us. If you need early morning or late night appointments, please call us as soon as possible so we can reserve these special times for you.
- the postcard needs to be kept professional