SunScape Tanning Studios - Beauty Angel Launch
We are a 7 salon tanning salon chain from Vancouver, BC, Canada. We operate clean and modern salons with the highest tech equipment available. We are about to launch a brand new product called Beauty Angel - it's a skin rejuvenation bed that uses Red Light Therapy to help give the skin a more youthful appearance by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing pore size, and firming skin. It also has a 'vibration plate' that helps tone muscles, increase circulation, and reduce cellulite.
We have two target markets with this marketing piece:
Addressed Admail - this will be sent out to previous clients from our existing database. So, they are familiar with SunScape, but have not been in for over a year. Therefore, we are making them a couple very strong offers to try and get their business back, in addition to introducing them to Beauty Angel. We are also hoping that by offering a free tan, we can update a lot of their email addresses so we can send them future promotions via email.
Unaddressed Admail - this will be sent out to all homes in the area of each salon. Most of these people will be new to SunScape. Again, strong offers to try and get them to try us out, and highlighting Beauty Angel which is a new service that may appeal to clients who aren't interested in tanning.
I have attached a word document (5 x 7 postcard) outlining what needs to be on both sides.
Some other general design guidelines:
1. I've included our current Brochure so you can get an idea of colors, style, brand, etc. I haven't included too many other design guidelines as I'm flexible with a little bit of a new look with this. You may also view http://www.sunscapetanning.com/freeweek to see other branding examples.
2. I've included various Beauty Angel images - leave it up to you to use what fits best.
3. Let me know if any higher res images are needed.
4. Will need .eps/.ai print files produced as well as .jpg/.pdf for viewing.
5. Time is of the essence - need to get out asap.
6. We have lots of work coming up - happy to work with one designer (saves us time) who does a great job.