Como R @ Maiden & Friends começou a jornada do(a) embalagem
Tipo de pacote
Inspiração de design
Quais as cores que você quer ver no seu design?
Escolha dos designers
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Arte e design
Nome da empresa
Nome do produto
quilt cover, bed sheets
Descrição do produto
Wolkenfeld is a home textile brand from Germany with the focus on sleep enhancement. The portfolio covers all the relevant linen for bedding: bed sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, blankets, quilt covers etc.
The packaging will be for different color variations of quilt covers.
Descrição do público-alvo do produto
The target group is pretty broad as everybody needs quilt covers. to sleep. Mainly women will buy quilt covers for their family.
A good night's sleep is necessary for a great life. Because that's the way it is, Wolkenfeld has searched for the finest fabrics in the world to create cuddly soft bed quilt cover that gives the necessary rest during the night. You will sleep so well, that you can start the day totally relaxed and enjoy it with lots of energy and clarity.
wolkenfeld means: field of clouds
Atributos de estilo
Necessidades do design
Organic cardboard packaging design:
- organic cardboard look - if you got another idea we’re happy to receive :)
- not too many colors: black + 1-2 highlight colors
- design: modern, stylish & hip
- dimensions of packaging: about 30 x 25 x 9 cm
- minimal design / artwork on the inside (see reference picture to the right)
- logo on packaging: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold…sp=sharing
- slogan on packaging: Wer gut schläft hat mehr vom Leben.
- packaging will be used for different quilt cover color and material variations. So we need to have some space on the packaging for additional information (maybe on the side) where we can place infos like: barcode, product name, size and color, material, manufactured in PRC
- the plan is to place a sticker on the side - but it should have the same look and feel as the cardboard packaging so that the customer doesn’t see that it’s a sticker...