Como chrisriche começou a jornada do(a) sinalização
Como você é conhecido?
Burning Man Camp
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Arte e entretenimento
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We're a popular camp in Burning Man called Brand-Ur-Ass. It a fun BM experience. We also have a bar with free drinks. Who could ask for more?
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We are looking to take the bar up a notch in terms of both the branding and the drinks we offer. As a result, we want a sign designed for the bar that we can then get CNCd and use at Burning Man. We'll consider executions along two lines:
1. The potential bar name "Brand-i-Bar" -- we're going to come up with a great menu of drinks that include at least a little bit of Brandy, to play off our camp's name.
2. The potential bar name "Brand-or-Bust" to continue off the fun play around our camp's name and experience.
A few key points:
1. The design can include text and graphical design elements.
2. The graphic elements should be kept PG in rating. This is just about people relaxing and having fun.
3. Since the final execution will done be using wood, the ability to laser CNC the design is also a factor. We expect the final sign to be either 64" or 96" wide and 18" tall. This is basically to fit the machine we want to use, which has an effective platform size the laser can cut on of 32" x 18". This laser has the ability to deep etch a design in the wood as well as cut right through the wood and remove unneeded wood pieces.
4. Right now we are leaning toward the "Brand-i-Bar" name, but the final decision will be based on what people come up with and how we all feel about it.
The sign should be legible from 20' away in a dust storm... Okay, not in a dust storm but definitely from 20' away. We want to give away lots of drinks.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar