Como ResidentDoctorofBC começou a jornada do(a) sinalização
Como você é conhecido?
Resident Doctors of BC
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Médico e farmacêutico
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We are the certified trade union for resident physicians, training in British Columbia.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We are looking to create a banner that explains the dual role of residency. Part doctor and part learner. We have the text portions completed and are looking for the design. Visit http://www.digitalinformationworld.…needs.html to get an idea of how we would like to express the duality
Title banner: I am a Resident Doctor
Overarching theme under the title banner (if space allows): I care for you
1. Treat: We treat you when you are sick.
2. Advocate: We advocate for you in your personal health care and contribute to the development of health care policy.
3. Collaborate: We work side by side with nurses, physiotherapists, social workers, and all other members of your health care team.
4. Dedicate: We provide round the clock care to you when you need it. We are often the first ones in the hospital and the last ones to leave.
1. Learn: We continue our medical education with 2 to 6 yrs of specialty training after our medical degrees.
2. Teach: We teach and mentor over 500 medical students throughout British Columbia.
3. Explain: We provide public health education to local community centres to help you better understand your health.
4. Research: We do clinical research and present our findings at medical conferences to improve quality of care.
Definition to be included:
A resident is a doctor who is completing training in their chosen area of specialty. They care for patients in hospitals and in the community. They teach colleagues and students, research to solve medical issues, and advocate for patients to improve patient care.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar