Como Autism Advocate começou a jornada do(a) papelaria
Fighter for special needs services. I help children and families get services from school districts, regional centers, state resources, etc. I mentor them through pain, anger, loss, trauma, and show them that their children have potential to be tapped into. light at the end of the tunnel. i often do the work at less charge or to barter because special needs families are usually strapped for cash with so many therapies, diets, needs, etc.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
I need a logo business card, envelope, letterhead, note cards
and a revised look for my brochure.
I am a mom of an autistic little girl who has researched special education laws and help families with special needs, like autism, cerebral palsy
- strong presence
- connected and sensitive to clients needs
- TAGLINE - "For children with special needs"
- having to do with family, children and eduation
- strong bold colors - impactfull (suggest royal blue, black, purple (not necessarily all or any)
- need final file in vector, indesign, and pdf
- DEPTH and DIMENSION would be awesome!
- nothing that looks like law or medical (im not a doctor or lawyer), JUST A MOM!
- Nothing too playfull
- Nothing too flat/corporate looking
- no foo foo (flowers, hearts, etc)
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar