Iliad is a recently-formed company engaged in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties across the US. The principals have experience in all facets of commercial real estate and are opportunistically pursuing projects of all sorts.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
The target audience is professional - likely the sellers of properties to us as well as our lenders and capital partners. We would therefore like our design to be professional in its appearance and to be a signature of our company.
We do not (yet) have a logo and our preliminary thoughts on design are:
1. Classic, traditional look. Although we are recently formed, we would like the design to convey stability and instill confidence.
2. For color, we like blue/grey in general, but are open to ideas. We would like the business cards and stationary to have white or off white as the background.
3. We would not like anything too bold.
1. Adobe Illustrator (*.ai), Adobe Photoshop (*.psd) and PDF (*.PDF)
2. Resolution - 300 dpi at 100% of the final print size
3. Size - Standard Full Bleed Size for Letterhead, Envelopes and Business Cards
4. Color - CMYK
We have intentionally not provided too much direction as we want to encourage creativity as we are open to all ideas. We plan to be around a long time as a firm and want our look to fit the large, institutional firm we one day hope to become.