I am sales executive in the gift and women's accessories field in the United States. I have developed and expanded my business and have started my own Corporation. I plan to expand both in the Retail and Wholesale fields. Eventually, this will also include product distribution as well. A lot of what I market is women's accessories such as handbags and jewelry along with some general gift items. I originally chose the name Shyne because it comes from a song that gives hope and postive attitude. We changed the name from Shine to Shyne so it would stick out. It means the same as the word Shine.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Our target market is women between the ages of 13 and 55. We are targeting an existing market with proven lines. However, we are opening our retail store in a Suburban market with a small town feel. This area is expanding with growth and mostly white collar. This is a family oriented area that prefers a professional look.
We are not designers and would really like to use your fresh ideas. Here are our high level requirements...
* The Name "Shyne" must be in it.
* It must be professional and crisp looking (No cartoons)
* It must be pleasing to the woman's eye
* Please be ceative and remember our name and type of product
* Would like it to be something that can be used on letterhead, business cards, web site and marketing tools.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar