Design the 99designs community's Prepaid 99designs MasterCard! Read the brief for card specifications, download a debit card template and get started! The winning designer receives the $500 prize and will be featured on our blog when the cards arrive!
A few tips:
1. Keep it simple.
2. Don't stray from 99designs' colours (white, orange, purple, and grey).
3. Keep it fun.
4. Avoid world maps, globes, etc.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
99designs is proud to soon offer Prepaid 99designs MasterCards, courtesy of Payoneer. Payoneer is a wide-reaching payment gateway offering a more secure and robust alternative to some other gateways we've dealt with (without mentioning names). Your Prepaid 99designs MasterCard will work anywhere credit or debit cards are accepted, making receiving prize money easier, regardless of where you live.
And, we want you to design them!
Download a template, available in Illustrator (1.2MB) and Photoshop (0.8MB) file formats.
We're after an attractive 99designs branded front of card design that you would be proud to own and show your friends. Go wild!
If you need inspiration, take a look at some other Payoneer card designs.
The card itself must conform with ISO standard ISO 7810 ID-1 and ISO 7813. The ID-1 format specifies a card size of 85.60 × 53.98 mm (3.370 × 2.125 in). Additionally, the corners should be rounded with a radius of 3.18 mm.
MasterCard provide more details on Card Identification Features (7MB, PDF). The 'Debit MasterCard' (with the 'Debit' hologram) information is most relevant.
Final artwork required in layered vector format, or high quality print resolution (min. 300 dpi).
Also, the card must include the following elements:
- 99designs logo (mono/colour depending on background) - Payoneer logo (white/dark grey type depending on background) - Account number* (16-digits, plus 4-digits repeated underneath) - Expiration date* (including "VALID THRU") - Cardholder name* - 99designs.com* - Debit hologram* - MasterCard® brand mark* - Outline* surrounding both the Debit hologram and the MasterCard® brand mark
* These elements are fixed and may not be repositioned.
As an aside, if you can more accurately match the embossed type—as per the Payoneer examples: go for it. Otherwise, stick with the template. Also, I believe the embossed type can be re-coloured.
- AVOID using stock illustrations and photography. We support, and prefer, original artwork. - DO NOT reposition the account number, expiration date, cardholder name, web address, Debit hologram, or MasterCard® brand mark. - DO NOT alter the Debit hologram, or MasterCard® brand mark, in any way.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar