O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
The main image for the T-Shirt font is based on a sculpture we have in the office, of Ganesh. A larger version is here at the Calgary zoo. We traced a line cartoon of it as a concept...
but just a sketch. Basically we traced a print out of the photo with a sharpie marker. i would pay an extra $50 for a hi res (and better executed!) version of the sketch of the elephant we can use elsewhere
- A design on a t-shirt background that is ready to print ( i guess that's a proof).
- Use of the MoJiva logo (it is set in Louisiana typeface which we own), likely held by ganesh our mascot elephant (see pic and sketch)
- Use of a few of our catch phrases like simple to use, easy to get started, join the mobile stampede... but not in a way that detracts from the elephant and mojiva (ring the hemline perhaps)
- words we like to use when descibing ourselves are progressive, global, simple and smart
- it is OK to do the design in a color, with the images in knock out white or similar
- any design that makes the prices higher... like printing on the sleeve
- anything on the back. we're a front facing company!
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar