The award winning UK social networking website of the year 2005 & 2006 http://www.profileheaven.com has just been purchased by 3bill a subsidiary of the UK company Symbios Group. This competition is for the complete re design from ground up for a major site re launch on the domain name http://www.stayaround.com .
Currently there are hundreds of thousands of members using the existing profileheaven site. The average age range is between 15-24 years old. Comments made about the existing site are that it is dull, to complicated, and could benefit from a simpler look and feel. Currently the membership base is 60% female and 40% male
Desired Color Scheme:
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png)
- We will be nominating a winner even if we do not end up using the creative as a base for the new design concept.
- Can pay by Paypal, Western Union, Cheque, or Invoice, will pay within 48 hours of the competition finishing. Â Whatâ€™s needed?
- A funky and fun social networking site design that is simple to use as well as fast loading and not to graphically intensive due to the traffic that will be hitting the site.
- A number of colour schemes and styles of both text and colours that we can use.
- A new logo as part of the design or the current one that is used on http://www.stayaround.com and maybe modified a bit if desired, we will clearly consider both options and leave this up to your creative ability.
- Please also feel free to create a strap line for the site or the logo.
- There is absolutely no need to follow the existing look navigation or feel of either profileheaven or stayaround.
- We have no preference of colours but must fit design brief above.Â What to put on the home page designÂ
- Logo on the top left would be preferred
- New user registration button that is prominent
- log in boxes
- A few top level nav buttons including Explore, People, Videos, Music, Games.
- We are thinking about having half the home page having members pictures on there that will rotate as people log in giving this site a real user feel
- Some will need to have featured videos or other media on
- An area for news and views
- Maybe an area for fun stuff
- Be creative itâ€™s a blank canvas we will consider everythingÂ Â
Â Reference sitesÂ
- Myspace, facebook, bebo, faceparty, netlog, Â etc. we do however think that a few of these are on the dull side we really are after a hard hitting fun feel that fits with a rapidly growing site and a funky domain name for the 15-24 year olds and beyond. Â Please remember Â Millions of people will get to see the finished design so this is a real opportunity to make your own mark on the net, any questions please let us know