All the 4 pages that we will describe here are available in our files as PowerPoint (pptx) and Adobe Acrobat (pdf) presentations (functional mockups). These mockups are navigable if you do a full screen presentation.
1st page - Login / Sign Up page:
- needs to be simple, flat, clean and appealing at the same time,
- more or less like the MailChimp's login page (login.mailchimp.com)
- features: login, register, recover password, remember me
- register includes: select/create organization, invite organization members (just like it is available on the "LeanHub Functional Mockup Sprint 3.pptx")
2nd page - User Dashboard:
- occurs right after a user logins and represents a general overview of all projects / workshops / teams a user is assigned to.
- here we can view the progress of each one with a visual chart.
- additionally a user also can view all the tasks he has (independent of teams / projects / workshops he is assigned to).
- a button or something that will allow a user to generate reports of his activities.
3rd page - Project Dashboard:
- needs to be functional although simple and easy to use
- needs to be able to pass a general image of how the project is going
- view list of workshops associated to the project and their status
- view Main Chart associated to the project that indicates how far away it still is from the target value.
- other charts added as will
- a fully functional Action Plan with task and several states for each task (To Do, Doing, Done and Check)
- a way to change and view the start and end date of each project
- a way to change the team members associated to that project.
4rd page - User Profile:
- clicking on the user logged in i can jump to his profile to change it or logout.
- in this page i need to be able to change user personal information
- change password
- delete account
- change photo