Como OMIK Enterprises começou a jornada do(a) design de página na web
Nome da empresa
CollegePartySuperstore.com – The name of the website is pretty self explanatory. Our website will be THE place to go for everything party related for the college-aged young adults - including information and supplies. Below are the basic requirements, but we are definitely open to new ideas. We want the website to be a place that is visually inviting to young adults – a place that they will want to explore and spend some time.
If chosen, the final submission will need to be the layered .psd files.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
18 – 25 year olds who enjoy the “party scene”
We require the submission of 2 graphically complete webpages.
- Logo (this job will also require the creation of the logo)
- Navigation bar (Included Pages: Home/Store/Forum/The History of Partying/Top Party Schools/Party Pictures/Wholesale/Contact/Links/Work for Us!)
- Announcement Area–Webpage will be launched with a graphic that you design in this area, but this will eventually be used as a slider box with regularly updated information
- Featured Products–(Drupal Carousel design)
- Graphic link for store
- Most Recent Forum Entries
- Rss feed
- Tag cloud
- Search field
- “Disclaimer Footer”–just the word Disclaimer on the bottom of the page will work
Store Page – Product Grid Design
- Navigation Bar
- Area for featured products (Drupal Carousel design)
- Visual Category Menu ( The more visual the better. Product categories are: Beer Pong/Ice Luges/Drinking Vessels / Drinking Vessels / Bachelor – Bachelorette Parties / Keg Supplies / Poker / Breathalyzers / Drinking Games / Tailgating / Posters / Clothing / Drinking Accessories / Homebrew / hangover Remedies / Must See Party Movies. For sample products that will be listed you can visit http://www.pongstuff.com/taxonomy/term/10 )
- If able to add in a graphically pleasing way would like to see a Sale Item Slider
- “Disclaimer Footer” – just the word Disclaimer on the bottom of the page will work