We've mocked up a website design containing the information we want to include, and a basic layout we like, but we need you to make it look professional. UPDATE: $50 to second place!
DispatchThis provides web-based software to niche construction industries -- specifically, to concrete pumping companies. We're building a new website to focus more on the benefits of our software.
We've done some mock-ups of the structure of the site, including some content, but being tech guys, our design doesn't impress us very much. We're looking for your help to make the page "pop", to provide a level of polish and professionalism which our design skills can't reach. We've got a successful, polished and professional, app -- now we need a website to match.
Essentially we need 2 pages designed: a home page, and a sub-page (the primary difference being the addition of a subnav).
You can see our mock-up here.
You can download .ai files of our logo on black and on white.
Our current website is available at: http://www.dispatchthis.com
- on the home page, space for all of the content as presented in the mockup (including space for a flash animation in the header)
- A color scheme which complements our logo but aren't necessarily our logo colors. Meaning, you can use our logo colors in the design, but you aren't restricted to those colors. As a matter of fact, it would be great to have complementary colors used (as we've attempted in our mock-up)
- clean design
- as we have a blue collar audience, the design should be somewhat conservative.
- A design which draws the site visitor to the content of the site
- text-based navigation (to make it easier to expand the site)
- We'd like the deliverables to be as a layered PSD, please!