Our current landing page is: http://www.cashcentral.com/EmailLanding. As you can see, there is not much there in terms of enticement or messaging from the email or ad the customer clicked on. The new design must contain the same footers but other than that, we are open to a design that will accomplish these goals:
1. Allow for a place to insert messaging and images that were visible in the email or ad the customer clicked on. This will be a dynamic area that our development team will add to your design in the areas you designate in your design. These dynamic image and messaging areas need to be flexible enough to accomodate messages of varying size, however, most will be no more than a 50 char. headline and 200 char. message. Images can be forced to a standard size if needed.
2. We need your expertise in knowing what SHOULD be on this page, keeping in mind that customers who land on this page are either ready to apply for a loan, accept an offered loan or interested in learning more.
3. Another goal we wnat to accomplish is to communicate value in doing business with us. For example, beyond offering loans, we have a very educational blog, credit score tools (including a free credit report), etc. all of which are post on our site.
4. We also offer and would like to place on this landing page a new program that allows customers to get paid directly to a pre-paid card (see our home page http://www.cashcentral.com). We also have new products and imporovements to our loan products occatinally and would like to be able to highlight them on this landing page.
5. Not to beat a dead horse but the main goal is to continue the message and theme of the email and/or ad on the landing page while offering more reasons to continue with applying.