O que você tem em mente sobre o estilo e o tema doweb page?
Clean, fresh looking, easy to navigate - preferably using either white or very light colour schemes.
Contemporary and modern style (e.g. Scandinavian designs), with a down-to-earth look as opposed to very elegant, high-end style (just bear in mind that the website is selling affordable/accessible art to the general public).
Descrição das páginas
1) Home Page: Similar to fab.com, we would like to display our Mob.Art logo, with five categories shown - “New”, “Artists”, “Medium”, “Room” and “Theme” (the last three would have sub-categories). The focus of the page should be drawn to the image slider (where inspirational images are shown in terms of how art can be displayed at home) immediately as people arrive at the homepage, and should also show the “New” artworks that have recently been added to the platform.
From homepage, clicking on to one of the categories shown will lead you to "Category page"...
2) Category Page: One panel would show all categories (including subcategories) to indicate what categories are there, regardless of what category was chosen in the first place. The main content of the page should show the artworks of the selected category.
Clicking onto one of the artworks of the selected category will bring you to the "Product" page...
3) Product Page: The content of the page should include:
- The image of the artwork, with 3 smaller images for closer detail
- The information of the artwork
- The artist’s other artworks/related artworks
- Artist Biography + CV
- option to purchase / put in wish list (with the standard buttons displayed)
O que evitar
Over-use of colour
Excessive or overwhelming font
Feel free to give suggestions, and to choose your own fonts and positioning of sections. If you come across any references that you would like to share, please feel free to reach out.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar