Goal: To give the visitors an overview of our services as well as using videos and links to get them to
Home Page Content
- Horizontal menu (top right):
5) Case Studies
- Slideshow with about 4 slides on loop that includes:
1)Video (similar to shopify homepage). When clicked, video will pop up
2) Picture with 2 lines about our services (similar to retail express). When clicked will take them to our Clients page
3) About the Business Efficiency Quiz. Will have button ‘take the business efficiency quiz’
- Business efficiency quiz (main feature)
- Display 3 or 4 recent Blog articles
- Badge/Banner – for accountants to signup as partners (side panel)
- Links to social media – linkedin, twitter, Facebook
On first display of homepage, you should be able to see the logo, menu, and slideshow and this should take up the main area on opening. It’s not till you scroll down that you can see the business efficiency report and other info.
The Business Efficiency Quiz is an interactive quiz that will show the visitor the efficiency gains in a comparison pie chart display.
There will be a set of 10 multiple choice questions and displayed on the side is two pie charts
1) One that represents their current situation in percentages (percentages are based on the answers they give in the questions
2) One that represents the situation that they could be in if they used our services
It basically shows the visitor the efficiency gains for their business if they take up our bookkeeping and admin services. They then click a button (e.g. GET FULL REPORT) that will pop up with a field for them to enter their email address and clicks submit.
A full report will then be emailed to them with a proposal for them to sign up for our services. So the aim of the business efficiency quiz to get them to sign up to our services.
- To be used for Clients, Accountants, Support, Blog, Case Study
- We need a basic template for information based pages