Maverick companies embody the internal and external philosophy of ‘Make More Money, Have More Fun, and Give More’. Business bliss and balance are found where all 3 connect.
This site (Maverick1Million.org) is the free portal to young entrepreneurs with content, mentoring and ideas submitted from Maverick Business Adventures members (MBA). MBA is a group of $1M+ successful entrepeneurs
This portal consists of 4 main parts:
o Maverick Entrepreneur Knowledge Bank - vast storehouse of real-world start-up advice, interviews and inspiration from celebrity business icons & Maverick members.
o Maverick Mentorship Platform - private CRM driven platform to track 1-on-1 virtual mentorship, accountability and impact by Maverick members.
o Maverick Discussion Forum - private discussion forum for young entrepreneurs.
o Maverick Idea Incubator – Maverick members have a lot of business ideas that they won’t follow through on for many reasons. The totally unique Idea Incubator allows Maverick members to upload their unused business ideas, which young entrepreneurs can then develop with Maverick member assistance.
2020 Mission: 1,000,000 Young entrepreneurs, between the ages of 13-23, impacted, engaged and inspired to create or enhance their own business start-up.
You can read the entire painted picture at http://www.MaverickBusinessAdventur…tedpicture
Aspiring young start-ups and or young entrepreneurs with businesses already. They are between the ages of 13-23. Tech savvy and possibly a bit skeptical. They also realize they could get further from information from other successful entrepreneurs of $1M+ companies who have come before them but not in a standard academia way...a real-world, brass-tacks spot to learn, connect and grow.
I'd like to get the look of a sketch from the back of a napkin (since that's where most ideas start) .
I'm attaching a rough layout/sketch of the site using my own doodles. See the "roughpicMaverick1Milion.JPG" attachment. I like that look but add some flair to it - I don't want the site to look too "polished" but more hand drawn or doodled. Since the drawing may be hard to see I'll explain it
1. Top will be a standard nav bar put 5 buttons there (not sure titles yet)
2. Underneath I was thinking adding some of the main PR logos we've used on YanikSilver.com (the strip at the bottom). We've also landed Financial Times and WORTH magazine. Please add those logos - and I'm not set on where the logos of these publications occur.
3. The main Maverick 1 Million logo is in the middle.
4. Icons around the logo
- Idea Incubator (this is a lab beaker with bubbles and dollar signs)
- Mentoring (this is supposed to be an outstretched hand with a young entrepreneur climbing up) I'm open to other graphics/drawings here
- Video Tour
- Community (open to other graphics here)
- Knowledge bank (supposed to be a vault with a picture of a brain on the side) Open to other pics/ideas here too
Have some fun with it. Our main color scheme is green/black like on maverickbusinessadventures.com and attached logo