Soldtotenant.ca is company that offers home ownership solutions to people who are not able to obtain conventional financing. Our solutions focus on preparing the tenant buyer to be in a position to purchase the property they are living at the end of term through financial education and building a plan with them along side our team of Mortgage professionals.
Home renters who value the dream of owning their own home one day. Our ideal target market is individuals, couples or families who want to own their own home but are not able to qualify through conventional financing.
This site must have the following impact on our audience:
1. Have a very clean and professional look to it.
2. A trustworthy and friendly image. Unlike a stuffy banking website, that is definitely not the look we want
3. Our logo (see attached) must be used and colors incorporated
Feel free to unleash your creativity!
High level design requirements include:
1) Video (youtube) on the front page, centred in the middle. We want people to watch the video as soon as they land on the page.
2) Download free report by entering email address. Would like to show an icon of a report (see example from http://www.leasetoowncalgary.com).
3) Featured Listings - Would like space to show 3 featured listings on the side somewhere. Again, have a look at some of the listed websites below for examples.
4) BBB logo. Better Business Bureau accreditation logo (will include in attachments). This should be highly visible.
5) Phone number 1-555-555-5555 (will provide real number once it is obtained) should be always highly visible at the top somewhere
6) Facebook and Twitter links to our facebook page and twitter page (those pages not yet setup)
7) Ability for users to post our site to their facebook and twitter accounts (this should go somewhere out of the way at the bottom)
8) Apply Now link, somewhere visible on the side that allows users to jump directly to the application page
Site map will include the following, with sub pages under some of them. The sub pages will be determined later on.
Has yet to be created.
Here are examples of our competition's websites. We want our site to stand out as a much more professional and trustworthy image: