Dream Bachelor & Bachelorette
Dream Bachelor & Bachelorette is a private, exclusive matchmaking agency for wealthy, attractive, sophisticated bachelors.
I need a web page design template of the home page, which will serve as the overall template for the website.
- Luxury, premium design
- Feeling of exclusivity
- Clean, not busy
- No hearts, clouds or love theme
- Do not use a black as a background
- Do not use red or pink as main colors (if you desire you can use them as color accents)
- Do not use scroll bars within a page – just have the page scroll normally, but prefer a minimum amount of scrolling down.
- Avoid clutter
This is an exclusive one-on-one matchmaking service, this is NOT an online dating site. Please do not submit designs that have the look or feel of an online dating site, or you will be eliminated.
Website samples of my competitors that I do NOT want it too look like, as they are too cheesy or boring:
(Like the pictures on Millionaire Matchmaker's site, but don't like the graphic and copy design layout)
(Don't like the pink and love theme.)
(Don't like the boxey, boring corporate feel to the site.)
Primary Target Market:
Professional, successful, attractive wealthy bachelors. The bachelors will be the ones who are paying the high price for the matchmaking service, so the website must overall appeal to them.
Secondary Target Market:
Very attractive, hot single women.
Think outside the box and be creative in the design, prefer something that is NOT a traditional website with a boxy, boring feel.
Actual home page copy and testimonials copy MUST be a part of your design:
Be creative in breaking up the copy so it is easy to read and key elements are eye catching.
DBB Logo (must be on purple background):
Pictures displayed on the web page should be of hot, upscale attractive women in their 20’s/early 30’s, as the men are the one who will be paying for the matchmaking service. They should be dressed up and sophisticated. They should not be in casual clothes.
(If you can't find the right photos, don't worry about it, just use FPO art. The graphic and copy design layout is much more important.)
- Our Service
- Membership (sub-menu item under “Our Service")
- Men (sub-sub menu item under "Membership")
- Women (sub-sub menu item under "Membership")
- About Suzanne
- Articles & Advice
- Contact Us
- Advertising & Partnerships (sub-menu item under “Contact Us”)
- Follow us on Twitter
- Find us on Facebook
- Layered PSD so changes can be made if desired
- Stock Photos – name of the website and photo ID #’s, so I can purchase images (See above - if applicable use FPO art)