Home page, customers, blog index, article, about us.
We want a modern SaaS style “multi-section” landing page.
The landing page should answer the main questions a customer may have;
- What? - What is Zoined?
- Why? - Why should I get it, what’s my benefits?
- How? - How does it work? Will it work for me?
- Where? - How do I get it? Call to action.
(There is no need to use the above questions themselves, rather the design and content should provide the answer for them)
• Hero (“Act on Facts”), a really nice big photo with people to make an emotional connection. (The kinhr.com landing page is beautiful.)
• Illustrations and diagrams to describe our service
• Intro videos
• Login to the service should be a button somewhere
• Short customer testimonials (or carousel?)
- could be part of the why/benefits section
- https://realtimeboard.com/ - customer testimonials tie into feature descriptions nicely, faces
• Calls to action for trial
(Order of sections could be different.)
• Customer stories
• Testimonials, quotes
• Customer faces, logos
(For example, see https://www.zoined.com/en/customers)
This is the page that contains headlines and short snippets to the latest news and the latest articles. The same layout could be used for search results, or topical indexes (by tag).
See https://www.zoined.com/en/news, but more lively.
The design should help the user navigate among featured articles, all available news, and topics of interest (tags).
The Article could be a long-form in-depth articles with diagrams and screenshots, or a shorter blog-style news snippets or PR releases.
All articles should have a headline, authorship information, optionally a publishing date.
Articles may also contain highlighted sections, quotes, call-to-action buttons, tables, embedded videos and screenshots, photos, or embedded live charts (iframe).
For example, see https://www.zoined.com/en/news/take…-analytics
(or Company, or Contact?)
• Phone, email address or contact form
• Street address
• Team intros
• Terms and conditions, other legal info
Common header section for all pages
The shared page header should contain:
• Zoined logo
• Top menu (simple version):
- Retail Analytics
- About us
• Contact info - phone or email?
• Language selection (English/Finnish)
• Call to action for trial
• Login to the service, as a button somewhere
Common footer section for all pages
The shared footer should contain:
• Contact info
• Site map, more links
• Terms / legal links
• Social media links, tweets
• Call to action for trial
• Chat box link (Olark)
Reusable components that should be present in the design and documented
- Calls to action
- Long form (e.g “Try Now - 30 days free - risk free”)
- Short form (e.g. “Subscribe”, “Login”, “Sign up”)
- Legend surrounding the call to action
• Colors (from Zoined style guide, more if necessary)
• Article section
• Case study
• Article navigation
• Related items
• Graphical diagram
See more about components at https://developers.google.com/web/f…tyleguide/