This is for a Niche Market Retailer that sells Furniture, Accessories and supplies Design Consultation. It is a Husband and Wife Team with their son working in the store as well. They handle some unique pieces as well as top quality lines and everything is displayed with accessories so it looks like it's in a home setting.
They're "USP" is "we wouldn't put anything in you house that we wouldn't put in our house" the name of the store is "In House" so the "our" is Italicized and put in-between "In House"
They have a money back guarantee and look after their clients extremely well.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Any one who lives in an apartment or house and needs furniture, lamps, chandeliers, pictures, or any other accessories
we want to have a marketing process that easily guides the visitor to the areas that they are looking for...so we work from a template design that has these characteristics:
1. the header should take up no more than 20% of the viewable part of the website as it appears when they open their browser - so use internet explorer as a standard
2. below the header on the right there has to be an opt in box to capture the visitors email address. we bribe the visitor with an offer that solves their problem. on this website it will be a Special Report on "The 6 Most Common Decorating Mistakes that can Cost You Hundreds or Thousands of Dollars, And How To Avoid Them"
3. below that will be either their Guarantee or Their decorating services
4. if we use 3 columns the navigation bar will be on the left
5. below the navigation bars will be another opt-in box for Free Decorating Tips or Decorating Trends for 2010
6. below that we'll put testimonials
7. if you use 2 columns the navigation bars will go below the header and the Testimonials will have to be inserted in the area to the left
8. an example of some of this style is http://www.barrylyckamd.com or http://www.irmocosmeticdentist.com
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar