Como e-volve começou a jornada do(a) design de página na web
Imagine shopping from all of your local food shops on one website. Then imagine everything you'd bought turning up the very next day. Sounds like a dream? You bet! Now imagine that this service can't exist because we can't get a good web design. This is a sad reality we're faced with. HighStreetUnited.co.uk needs you - don't let us down!
Nome da empresa
High Street United
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We would like a layout for our website that sells indiviudal local retailers' products and then delivers them to our customers the very next day.HOW IT WORKS
e.g. joe the butcher adds his burgers to his shop section on our site, harry the fish-monger adds some prawns and tom the baker adds his loaf of bread etc etc. Along comes mary who goes on to http://www.highstreetunited.co.uk and buys joe's burgers, harry's prawns but not tom's bread - she's gluten intolerant you see. We compile mary's order along with 100's of others and the next day we take a trip to harry and joe's shops, pick up the ordered products and deliver them all to mary at her pre-selected time.
GENERAL PAGE LAYOUTWe're going to have loads of different pages on the site e.g. a page all about the shops in one particular town, a page showing all of the products available from one particular shop etc etc - we don't need anything specific at this stage but we do need a general template to fit all of this juicy content into.
We were thinking of a three column template with a tab structure sitting above it. We will also need breadcrumb navigation.
- Top Tab Nav Sections: - Shop (active),
- My Account,
- Community- Left Hand Nav: Search By: - Region- Town
- Shop Type- Butchers
- Product Type- Meat
- etc- Right Hand Nav - Likely to be image based and include a shopping cart link.RESOURCES
- our logo is here: http://www.highstreetunited.co.uk
- We need a site that looks friendly and local but also professional and face-less (tricky - but google seem to have managed it) -
- For inspiration we like Google Adword's easy to use layout - even though there is wagon-loads of info it feels easy
- We like the way amazon's left hand navigation is streamline and expandable without taking up loads of space - but don't blatently rip it off cos we don't really love its aesthtics - just the way it works
- We like http://www.sainsburys.co.uk way of being both professional and friendly - but these guys are our competition in a way - so don't blatently rip off