Como dantheriver começou a jornada do(a) design de página na web
I need a new, clean, "web 2.0ish" landing page design for our shop. This project is for a single home page, but I want to be able to slice it up to reuse the header and footer for other pages. The winning designer will most likely be offered more work from us to help design content pages, additional buttons, etc. The deliverable should be a single .ai, .psd, or .png file.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We need a very clean, fresh looking site for our shop. Our clients are endurance athletes and are equally split male and female. I want a site that has a web 2.0 feel to it... simple, rounded corners, gradient fills, etc. I will make available many assets that you can use for your design (our logo and many images to pull from). If you happen to be into road bikes or triathlons we can also hook the winning designer up with employee discount on some bike gear!
- Main content to fit in 1,000px width, but background can fill whole screen.
- Reusable header and footer with navigation links for Home, Bike Fit, Bike Repairs, Wetsuit Rentals, Shop Online, V02/Power Testing, Local Community, and Find Us.
- Integration of our logo into the header
- Emphasis on tag line "Utah's Premier Triathlon, Road Bike, and Fit Studio"
- Sections on the main page for the content on our current home page (www.sbrutah.com):- --- 1) Why SBR Sports is Unique
- --- 2) Doing your first Triathlon?
- --- 3) Doing a charity ride or century?
- --- 4) Want to get faster or stronger?
- --- 5) Looking for a local event, club, or coach?
- Colors should fit with our logo: orange, greys, and blues.
- Use of some action shots, at least one picture of swimming, biking, and running, or an area where I can embed an image rotator.
- Include the two company logos for Blue and Felt bikes (our two main bike lines)
ugly clip art that doesn't relate to our business
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar