O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Our landing page needs a makover. This page has two goals. One is to capture names and email addresses of interested prospects, the other is to get them to call. The page contains a video message from our president with the offer. That and our phone number is the focus of the page, but the two opt-in boxes are the the targets. Every effort should be made to draw the visitor's attention to the opt-in boxes AND the "here's proof" links. Design a better, attention grabbing box in the top right and another, bigger one below the video. We need to get as much of the information on that page "above the fold" as possible. At the same time, headlines should stand out, all of the text should be easy to read, and nothing should feel crowded. One important thing to keep in mind is that we want to filter our visitors into two groups. One will be opting in to the "newsletter/free book" list". They might call us one day. The other group is more serious, a real prospect or lead. They give us that additional information, their phone number and website so our sales force can contact them.
In your effort to accomplish all this, keep in mind that we want to project an image of authority and expertise, and NOT come off gimmicky.
- Clean Web 2.0 look and feel with plenty of white space/breathing room.
- Eye-catching opt-in boxes
- A frame for the video player that melts into the design of the page
- Big headlines
- Easy to read copy.
- very thin header
- Inventive bullets (where we have check marks now)
- Visitor's eyes drawn to the phone number, the opt-in boxes and the phone number
- Visual gimmicks
- big fat header
- too much white space
- itty bitty, hard-to-read text or light gray text on white or white on light gray.