Como Taylor Allis começou a jornada do(a) design de site
A group of executives from HP, EMC and Sun are starting a new technology solutions company. We need an innovative, professional design and will credit the winning designer. Site needs to communicate our expertise and experience and will have a Blog page. We help companies align their data center infrastructure to business goals. ***Also see our logo contest***
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Our company is a trusted adviser and business partner with our customers. Our customers are executives, CIOs and IT executive management. We will offer services on data center consolidation and optimization which will save customers significant cost. Our consulting and expertise will allow IT departments to match their infrastructure to business requirements.
- We are high-level business and IT consultants and wish the website to convey this.
- We will also have a section of the website that will post Blogs on industry trends and thought leadership showing off our expertise
- Page buttons can include: About Capstone, Services, Expertise, Clients, Blog, Contact Us
- Tagline: Listen, Compare, Execute
- An updated and professional-looking site, a draft site & logo is on our under construction website:
- Professional, unique.
- Slick and streamlined.
- We make practical business plans for customers to execute on - the website needs to convey this.
- A design that is easy to update and add new buttons to. A custom template so the site can be maintained (but no need for advanced HTML or coding, we just want good design).
- Graphic files so we can take the design and use it for other things like business cards and collateral
- No templates that are already out there.
- No overused or cliche business images (hands shaking, people meeting, etc.)
- A design that is difficult to maintain and update
- An overly complicated design
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar