The layout for those pages is complete - the page structure for all pages will consist of the top menu bar, a page specific banner area, a secondary navigational bar below the banner, followed by the general content area and the footer. Each page is divided in to "regions" and "blocks" - which have already been defined and implemented on the development site.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
The Library serves a broad and diverse population. The target audience includes:
Children (toddler through pre-teen)
Young Adults / College age
The general population of the Williamsburg Regional Library (Williamsburg Virginia Area)
1) The colors used should map to the colors of the new logo
2) The library is comprised of two buildings: the James City County Library and the Williamsburg Library. Neither building is the main library or considered a branch. Pictures & logos of both buildings can be found at: http://dev01-sl.opusnet.com/wrl/con…and-photos. We suggest studying the pictures to get a feeling for the overall look of the library. The website must fit with the interior design of the Library building.
3) While the library is located in Williamsburg, Virginia, it is imperative that the design does not reflect anything colonial, revolutionary or historic. Use of red, white and blue is also unacceptable. The design should reflect a contemporary, public library.
4) The logo should be prominently displayed.
5) Each departmental landing page/banner should clearly identify which area of the website the user is currently on. You may look at what we did from a conceptual standpoint at http://dev01-sl.opusnet.com/wrl/. Other creative approaches to displaying that information is encouraged.
6) The youth page must maintain the overall structure -- but it must be children friendly (something that would grab and hold the attention of a pre-teen child).
7) All designs must be delivered as a layered Photoshop (psd) file arranged in logical groupings.