I represent Kjøkkensenteret, a store with its main focus on kitchen-solutions, but also bathroom, wardrobe and major appliances (fridge, refrigerator, dish-washer +, such as Miele, AEG, Husquarna, Zanussi..)
The company focuses on high quality kitchens, provided by solid and well knows manufactures. The range of products is wide, but the main focus is on traditional kitchen design. (a combo between mediterranean and scandinavian design)
Everybody building or upgrading their kitchen, bathroom or wardrobe. The full package, appliances or smaller details. The audience is typically focused on quality, unique style, custom details, and reliability.
- the typical package is a little above normal, but doesn't usually not high-end price level.
White is the main color,
keep it clean and calm,
let the main image/product banner be on center-stage.
The wireframe can give you a solid pointer towards the set-up,
and the number of menu-options. It is legal to change things up, but i need it to maintain the variation, and the different type of boxes/frames.
Main products, boxes for the categories, ads, info and a good navigation.
- text fonts should be web-friendly,
The designer of the chosen mockup will get the full company details and illustration graphics.
The designer of the chosen mockup must create the full web page-design, including:
- Final front-page design
- Product category level design
- Specific product design (last level)
- General page design for other pages, such as contact page, about us page and others.
- Remember: USABILITY - USABILITY - USABILITY
Ps. $995 not just for the mockup... It's for the REQs listed above.