We have an existing layout that we ourselves adjusted a bit, so the documents are a bit simpel, sorry for that.
Basically this is the way we want to show the information.
However, we need some finishing touches.
We want to be a bit different, not cheap looking, not too young and wild, but also not too boring, maybe a touch trendy and/or humourous.
To go out for dinner is fun and this may show on the site, though firstly we want to provide the information extremely easily
We like following adjustments:
- We like a 'white background' (the right and left sides of the mainframe can be blue)
- We want to have a bit more unity in all the presently looking seperate information/search blocks.
So maybe join these together and seperate with a thin line only?
Or use a separte backgound colour for one/some of the blocks?
For example a separte backgound colour for the SEARCH block only?
Or a coloured line around the info/search blocks?
- The heading should look much more 'sexier'.
- We miss also 'depth' in the website page.
Maybe use some 'shadows' ?
- We like 'round edges' instead of square ones.
- Last but not least: we do need to put ads on the site, so no matter how ugly this may look, we need to put around 10 on this page, and thsi should be shown in the proposal as well
We do like the website of 'booking.com' a lot as a basic set up, but we miss the fun in there.