A landing page with a stealthy 007 look and feel to entice users to download the "mobile spy" application to their mobile phones. Lots of nightvision-green and radar imagery is really going to make users feel like a spy when they use acquire this secret application.
I would like all designers to use the following german page as a starting point: http://www.bobmobile.de/landingpage…/index.php
I have built a competitive product in the United States but I would like a very similar page. When something is in doubt or ambiguous about my description, default to the way it is done on the German example.
See examples of other mobile offer pages:
- A single white-background page with a cell phone on the left, content box in the middle-right, and a big title on top.
- The title should be "Mobile Spy" and the subtitle "Find Anyone’s Location Based On Their Phone Numer!*"
- The "O" in Mobile should be a magnifying glass
- Use of radar/green/spy imagery to theme the purpose of the mobile application
- The screen of the cellphone should have something spy-feeling inside it
- See exmaples of other mobile offers in description for general dimensions.
- Weird dimensions. See examples of all 4 mobile offers I have listed. All of them have similar widths with the main content box above the fold and T&C towards the bottom of the page or below the fold. I would like roughly these dimensions.
- Something overly business looking. 45 year old businessmen won't be downloading this application, so the page needs to be flashy within reason to appeal to younger demographics. It should have a level of professionalism, but also fun. See the 2 funbox examples (although they are flash) to find my point.