No fancy graphics that distract the user from their job. Just simple and functional design. We require a design of 2 pages that make up the ‘Create a New Purchase Requisition’ section of our site (see attachments for current and proposed layout). New look and feel with emphasis is on intuitive and clear navigation. Design brief attached.
Standard page structure components for all pages
• User Details
• Search Function
• Email Function link/icon
• Menu Header Bar
• Retractable Side Navigation Bar
• Clearly defined action buttons
Page 1 additional components – Select from a List
• Select from a List
Page 2 additional components - Create a New Purchase Requisition
• Purchase requisition number displayed
• A list of items that may be ordered.
• Order Header Information, hidden unless selected.
• Buttons - Green = Progress, Amber = Perform an Action on the Same Page, Red = Ending Action. The buttons are standard to each page, though the functions may vary. Include an “unavailable” version.
• Colour should be used to draw attention to action button, highlight information or mark place. A good example is http://www.xero.com.
- Red = PMS 1955c
- Orange/Amber = PMS 166c
- Green = PMS 377c
- Blue = PMS 2955c
- Grey = PMS Cool Grey 10c
• 1280x1024 resolution.
• EPS and a PDF formats please
Thanks and good luck! We aim to provide feedback each day.