Como IdeaMan começou a jornada do(a) design de página na web
The initial design is required from contest participants but I plan on using the winning designer for additional page designs.
I will be choosing a winner. I've already run several successful contests so submit your design today!
UPDATE January 24, 2009: WOW! There are some AWESOME designs! We are in the process of choosing a winner. Please be patient as we're out of town right now. We'll be choosing a winner based on 3 criteria: 1- the initial design. 2- The ability to work with us to create the 3 additional child pages as per the original scope. 3- Availability for future work as we'll have need of additional pages. THANK YOU!
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
This is a vacations rental property in Mexico. We want a site that looks updated and that is easy to navigate with lots of pictures. We will give you access to photos that should be used to help design the site. (All photos are copyrighted and may only be used for this project). Access the photos here:
The home page needs to call attention to the 3 types of beach front lodging accomodations: Private Villa, Mini villas, and 2 story bungalows.
Please note, "Casa De La Sirena" stands for House of the Mermaid. So feel free to use the mermaid on the site.
- I like the current black background.
- I like this website here because it looks full of energy and fun: http://www.villafestiva.com/
- Lots of pictures
- Pictures of the property
- Clear separation between lodging accommodation types (Private Villa, Mini villas, and 2 story bungalows).
- Like the site to be dramatic looking, e.g., the black background makes it stand out from most other sites.
- I want users to easily be able to click a button to fill out a reservation request form.
- Needs to be inviting
- Stock photos unless they are used for graphical elements.
- Dull, boring.
- Pictures shouldn't be small... they should be able to be enlarged.