We’re looking for a complete redesign of the existing PeopleSearch.com website, aiming to create a more user-friendly experience for our audience.
In terms of the required components, we are hoping to get design templates for a home page, search form page, results page, and a blog page. Each of these pages should follow these standards:
- Home page should prominently focus on the three primary features of the site: people search, reverse phone search, and email search.
- Seamless design across the different page templates.
- Open to either vertical or horizontal navigation (should be used across all pages)
- Clean and modern look and feel. Use of AJAX transitions and other “2.0” elements are acceptable.
- The three major services (people search, reverse phone search, and email search) will need to be clearly visible on each page.
- For ad placements, we would like the design to accommodate room for a 728x90 ad at the top of the page templates and a 300x250 ad on the right side of the templates.
- We prefer simplicity in the design over bloat, and are looking for easily readable type as there is not much content on each page (think larger font sizes with impactful positioning).