Assisted Living Source
We are a nationwide directory of senior living communities. The transition to senior living is a difficult time in peoples lives and we're here to help them do their preliminary research and find a community that suits their needs.
Senior living has a new reputation with communities that are elegant and luxurious and offer many opportunties for social activity and self fulfillment. Our site should invite the user to have a good first impresion of senior living as being a positive change.
Our visitors are primarily the middle aged children of seniors searching on behalf of their parents. We also are often visited by seniors doing their own research.
They want the best for themselves or their loved ones. They need their search and transition to be a positive one. Their thoughts should be of home, safety, care, and happiness.
4 pages. A rough framework is attached to tell you what elements we want on the site.
Look and Feel:
1. Background behind content should be white.
2. Design should be ~ 1000 pixels wide
3. Sidebars (beyond 1000 pixels) should be a soft color (a blue, green or yellow preferably – not dark) or maybe a soft colored damask pattern (see some examples attached).
4. Image in header can be older couple, older person + younger person, or a very nice estate picture.
The look should be warm and inviting, classy and clean.
I have attached a couple of logo versions you can use.
1. Home Page: As above
2. Search Page: As above. Current: http://www.assistedlivingsource.com…ities.html. How could these be better arranged? Maybe general content should be moved to one side?
3. Featured Listing: Current: http://www.assistedlivingsource.com…21847.html This page should be reworked for: 1. It should be as wide as the homepage and match look 2. I would like to add a google map. 3. Amenities list 4. RFI form on side. Like: http://www.seniorhomes.com/f/az/par…-chandler/
4. RFI Form: No content or fields change, they just need a better look. http://www.assistedlivingsource.com…sID=821847