- follow the same blue based color scheme used in Locafrais’s brochure, but don’t limit your inspiration to this brochure. Keep in mind that the client sells refrigeration equipment keeping the products fresh. Don’t use dark, dull or unnatural colors. Be creative. The brochure is attached bellow.
- try using a gradient as a background using shades of blue and white. Think ice.
- use the existing logo of Locafrais;
- the home page should be centered in the browser window;
- the menu that should be available on all pages, making it easy to navigate the site;
- design a light, clean, well balanced, fast loading layout;
We don’t want :
- use of templates;
- black or dark backrounds;
- busy, cluttered pages;
- bad use of stock photos;
- a flash website.
Design only. No coding. No logo design.
Designs MUST be in layered Photoshop format only.
DELIVERABLES: Product page + Home page.
The pages should be almost the same with a few differences - see the attached wire frames.
The wire frames are for orientative purposes so you know what is needed on a certain page - feel free to move the elements around as needed - BE CREATIVE..
Please take care of the details and alignments.
Although it is perfectly fine and logical to with the Home page, given the similarities, we would prefer that you work on and submit the Product page as it is more complex.
Top menu structure:
Nos Meubles ( Our products)
Nos services (Our Services)
For the COMPLETE MENU STRUCTURE see the attached file: site-map.jpg