Warrior Sales Monk
warriorsalesmonk.com is a companion website to a book to be released in the near future. It provides assessments of sales performance areas for sales professionals and based on those assessments, suggests training materials to help further that professional's abilities.
Sales professionals looking to increase their skills and be more effective in the field.
Demo of the 3 pages we need help with:
You can answer a handful of questions and hit next to see the results page, then click "Continue" at the bottom to see the suggested training materials page.
Requirements and ideas:
* We will have a series of 10 questions on each page (they're all on one page in the demo)
* Each question will have 5 "radio-button" style answers ("Strongly Agree", "Disagree", "Undecided", "Agree", "Strongly Agree")
* Possibly use a rustic-looking box for each answer choice that fits the old/wise theme, with the chosen answer having a check/X in it
* Need a progress bar/box somewhere showing how far along in the questionnaire the user is (there will be 6 pages, 59 question in total)
* There are 11 assessment areas, each are ranked between 1 and 10
* We are looking for an attractive way to display these results, bar graph or otherwise, lots of room for creative ideas here
* Names of products will be displayed along with a ranking, in order of recommendation level
* An attractive-looking list with "add to cart" buttons and an attractive "shopping cart" element following the same theme
Attached are a PSD and JPG with the current blank template. Feel free to use these for the mockup.
I respond quickly to any questions or if other elements are needed.