Graphic rendering of a political action website needed for new social community website, using our pre-created wireframe. NOTE: we already have the basic layout for the site, just looking for someone to take our wireframe and apply the appropriate treatment/skin for customized, professional graphics and color scheme. See our wireframe at http://www.geocities.com/dustin_atm_99/
This contest will be guaranteed!
not defined yet
We need a graphics template that we can hand off to our CSS developer for a new politically-driven site. This site focuses on corporate and small business actions, and is designed around the concept of letting users communicate about corporations. Essentially, it's a website that allows users to interact through forums, blogging, etc. and keep others informed.
In the end, we hope to create a social community with all the shared information, and allow our visitors to drive activity that we hope will make anything from small businesses to corporations more responsible.
Please use our wireframe located at:
We want this same layout (2 column layout + header and footer) but are extremely flexible on colors, how the header/footer looks, etc.
The site has not been named yet, so ignore the existing name but leave room for a logo!
This site will be provocative, rebellious, and will challenge people's views on politics. So feel free to create a site that represents this image.
NOTE: we will end the contest early if someone meets our needs!
- IMPORTANT!!! Use this wireframe to get started: http://www.geocities.com/dustin_atm_99/
- We want custom graphics and colors, so feel free to be creative, but please use the 2 column layout with your own creative header and footer.- The site has not been named yet, so ignore the existing name but leave room for a logo!
- Clean, simple graphics design that draws users to the content. Simple graphics and buttons.
- Use standard fonts available on most modern browsers, nothing crazy that requires a special font pack to be installed to look right.
- Need a vector image for the final graphics template
- Color scheme is at your discretion. We like darker reds, but not too much of it. No weird colors like pink or purple.
- Site must be no more than 1000 pixels wide.
- Definitely want some more graphical treatment to our wireframes. Looking for something tasteful and simple, yet interesting and intriguing, drawing people to the content.
- Don't design a logo! We don't even have a name for the site yet!
- Again, don't use weird colors
- This is a site for political action types, and should be aggressive, as the content will be provocative and will challenge people's political views.
- I'm not looking for someone to completely re-layout the wireframe. In other words, don't create a 3-column layout when the wireframe has 2 columns. If you have a good idea on the layout, private message me or post on the contest forum, I'm open to good ideas if someone has one. But I'd expect your creative energy to go into custom graphics and color schemes!