My client is a successful singer who specialises in Sinatra and the ratpack. We need a web design that can capture the spirit of the era but which also looks new and "hip". Something similar to how michaelbuble.com works.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We want a new design that uses multiple html pages with some flash. Everyone can visualise the sinatra experience... a smoky speakeasy, open-necked tuxedos with untied bow-ties...
Put it on a webpage.
- Has to use some of the artwork from the old site, we don't have a lot of photography of the artist available so scavenge what you can from the gallery
- The logo has to stay orange on a black background
- If you use stock images, we'll need proof of purchase to cover ourselves legally. Ideally you will use comps and we will purchase the actual images. No $300 artwork please, we're on a tight budget here.
- We'll need a launch button for the floating jukebox somewhere on the menu.
- Layout similar to michaelbuble.com i.e. 2:1 width ratio of text column to images/video etc..
- Final artwork to be delivered as multi-layered PSD
- No cheesy designs
- No ripoffs - I've seen all the good jazz singer websites.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar