Como John P começou a jornada do(a) design de página na web
We are looking for e-shop web page design with interesting approuch to details, such as menu text, icons and rating stars.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We are looking for simple shapes web page design as there will be plenty of items to be displayed and we can't expect to win a prize for fancy site. But still we would prefer to have interesting approuch to details, such as menu items, icons and rating stars. Our e-shop will use 5 stars evaluation system for goods sold. We will have forum where discussion about sold items or manufacturers will be held and these comments will be evaluated and sorted in the same 5 star system. As well there will be News (The latest in technology, music, movies etc)
- We like the Apple store design http://store.apple.com/us and would like to have the same simplicity, easy to navigate and read the text, yet stylish. I don't mean you to steal the Apple design, but lets make it as good as their with your ideas to make difference ;)- Practical approach to menu, should be easy to find on the page and easy for navigation.
- Colors mild or basic rainbow colors.
- The evaluation star design could be essential as it will be seen all over the pages (we don't mind to have stars replaced by some alternative symbol (Like tucows) as long as idea is good and in line with all page design).
- Product pictures must have frames as we will not be able to cut out all pictures (like on ebay many pictures come with colorful background) to make them fancy on plain background, but we will try as much as we can to do that.
- 1st level should contain four segments for navigation: E-Shop, Services, Leisure and News. That could be a square or circle divided in four with some information about each content and some small pictures of top/latest items or news in each square. Then, from there we jump into second level.
- 2nd and main level: Upper panel for the main navigation *on the left side one column for products drop down navigation tree *in the middle three/four columns for pictures of goods in particular group with evaluation stars *on the right side one column for additional menus and some advertisement at the bottom of column. Please, make this level only for e-shop as this is the most complex part of our site. The width of the page must be 980pix.
- 3rd level for chosen good diplayed with description, comments and evaluation stars, delivery terms etc.. Similar to Apple store second level: http://store.apple.com/us/product/T…MTc5MDczMQ ,but you don't have to design 3rd level as it will follow the 2ond level design.- Sample of our 2nd level page layout and necessary fields you can see here: http://ale.lv/1.jpg and here: http://ale.lv/2.jpg but you can suggest your changes to the layout if you feel they will help customers to ease navigation
- Too dark colors for menu or background.
- busy, cramped menu
- low contrast of bacground and text, any text item must be easy to read
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar