We need you to design 2 pages .PSD only, (with each element separated on layers). No mark up required, but helpful if you can code .html and we will pay extra for that.
2) A template for all the rest of the interior pages
These pages will:
1) Introduce people to the conference and drive people to register
2) Build trust and credibility for a new brand and reinforce the position as an authority in the space
B2B Search Strategy - http://www.B2BSearchStrategy.com
B2B SearchStrategy is a brand new conference focused on providing senior marketers withthe insight and strategy they need to maximize their Search Engine MarketingROI
Project Overview: The B2B Search Strategy site isdesigned to attract registrants for the conference. Potential customers aredriven to the website by direct marketing, email promotions, advertising, and word-of-mouthor viral marketing. The site serves as the primary resource for the world’sleading B2B Search Engine Marketing information.
The B2BSearch Strategy conference provides information on how to use search engines tobetter market products/services and expand customer reach through greater onlineexposure.
People arecoming to learn, network, and strategize about their Search Engine Marketing.
As there area plethora of digital media events competing in the same space – the newwebsite should differentiate the B2B Search Strategy Summit as a one-stop shop coveringthe most valuable resources in B2B Search Engine Marketing education providing morein depth knowledge than any other Internet Marketing Conference or trainingvenue.
Directors, VPsof Marketing, and CMO’s of medium to large sized companies and DigitalMarketing Agencies
Tone and Image:
Business-like,modern, professional, memorable. Appealing to interest in learning andsucceeding at work. Create a sense of urgency, need to act now because you maybe losing money every day by not perfecting your Search Engine Marketing campaigns.It also needs to give the air of authority in B2B Search Engine Marketing,which is a specialized field.
The values ofthe business can be summarized as:
Integrity,Comprehensive Resource, Quality Information, Trust, Confidence, Expert Real-WorldAdvice and Best Practices, Global, Community Oriented, Trusted, KnowledgeExchange, Strategic Partner
The design ofall creative needs to express these values.
The tone should be friendly and inviting, aswell as professional and inspiring.
A home pageis needed that clarifies the value proposition in very simple terms and isintriguing enough to get the prospect engaged. Then the prospect can click on theappropriate tab to find out more and register.
Prefer cleanLeft Nav Bar, but may be open to Top Nav if the design dictates it.
- Press & PR
- BlogBottom Navlinks to include: All of the side nav tabs plus: FAQ, Privacy, Site Map
Sites we like:
Here are afew examples of designs we like, just to give you a sense of style preferences.Please don't copy their designs or anything specific from these sites.
- Page Width: optimizedfor 770 pixels but with a liquid layout that works at anything from 620 - 1024pixels
- Graphics: Please create a graphic header that fitswith the tone. Picture of people are good, either stylized images or photos. Please try to keep the graphic file sizesas small as possible. We need the finished pages to load quickly.
- Color Theme: Pleaseuse the color theme as the attached logo, but be creative with it. Allbody text should be black on a white background to make it easy to read
- Font:Large font for headers. Use of system fonts (e.g. Arial, Helvetica) forheadings and menu items, so we can do text based rather than graphic based forSEO and CMS purposes.All body text should be a 12-pt sans serif font that iseasy to read on the internet, available in any browser. All text,including links and headings, should be not images.
- Format:Site needs to work in Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox as our audienceuses all three.
- Easyto navigate: a lot of information will be on the site so it needs to be easy tofind and use.
- Image:Needs to portray a professional, credible association, but not a stuffycorporate image
- .PSDonly, (with each element separated on layers). No mark up required.
- Keepit original, simple and clean, with lots of white space.
- Logoin top left.
- Spaceto add sponsor logos on right or bottom.
- Bottomnavigation (text links) same on every page: All of the Side Nav tabsplus: FAQ, Site Map, Privacy
- Navigation: "Register Now" and linksshould be prevalent - preferably on the top right corner
- Thehomepage should stand out from the interior pages, but still fit the same themeconsistently INTERIOR PAGES:
- Navigation: Same navigation as home page,“Register Now” links also prevalent
- Logo:keep the same logo,and keep it in the upper left corner. http://www.flickr.com/photos/273966…402278545/
- DoNOT copy someone else’s design or template, we’ll immediately eliminate you
- Notbusy or cluttered
- Nodesigns that look good as flat images, but are a nightmare to code
- Nocartoons, or childish looks
- Restrictivelayout. Design needs to be able to maintain integrity as there will be agood amount of text
- Lackof clean detail
- Nopredominantly dark backgrounds.