Skis on the Run is the market leader in ski rental delivery. As our website states - "we bring the ski shop to you." Guests make a reservation in advance (online or on the phone) and we deliver all the ski and snowboard equipment (skis, boards, boots, poles, etc) and accessories (hats, gloves, goggles, etc) to their hotel room, condo, or wherever they are staying. We provide a professional fitting for their equipment in the comfort of their lodging and when they are done skiing we come and pick it all back up. With Skis on the Run, our customers can maximize their time on the slopes and eliminate the headaches of having to go to traditional ski rental shops. No lines. No hassles. All at a very competitive price.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
We target high-end skiers: families, groups and individuals that stay and ski in places like Deer Valley, Vail and Aspen. We currently focus vacationers to Deer Valley and Park City, Utah with plans to expand to other top resorts. Our service caters to a well-off demographic accustomed to the finer things in life and top-notch customer services. A key part of our value proposition is customer service and the convenience of avoiding lines in crowded and uncomfortable rental shops that offer beat-up equipment.
Currently our home page reads more like an "about us" page. It needs to be simplified both graphically and from a text perspective.
1. The text can either be moved down the page (if you think it needs to be there for SEO) or significantly consolidated/moved off the page.
2. The color scheme of multiple shades of blue and grey font needs to change. The moving dots with "We are here" that change to "at your condo/hotel" need to be eliminated/changed as well.
3. We want the guest to clearly understand that we deliver EVERYTHING they'll need for a ski vacation on the home page so some degree of text and appropriate imagery will be required.
4. Tag line "Bringing the ski shop to you" needs to stay.
5. We like the logo, but are open to any minor enhancements.
6. Navy blue and white as part of the color scheme.
7. Needs to be simple, clean and elegant; not too busy or overly complex with color schemes and graphics. We will likely add some enticing ski photos onto the home page of our website, so you may want to incorporate this into your design layout.
8. Links to internal pages for: Reservations; Equipment; Packages; and Partners on the home page.
9. The key call to action is making a reservation so highlight that on the home page.
Some of our competitors are: http://www.skibutlers.com - what we like about their website is the very clear "call to action" on the home page which lays out how they work and invites visitors to make a reservation. Otherwise, we do NOT like their logo or their color scheme. Our customers are generally a much higher-end and more discriminating demographic.
http://www.blacktieskis.com - the website is fairly plain and lacking, the "call to action" is not very noticeable on the home page. Though we do like the way their equipment page works. Once again, our customers are generally at the upper end of the market.