Como janeJh começou a jornada do(a) design de tema para wordpress
Como você é conhecido?
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
I am a licensed therapist and certified coach and am moving into "the space between therapy and coaching". I work with bright, motivated clients who need a bit of help getting unstuck from the stuff of the past to thrive in love, relationships, careers and life. My target audience are educated (masters degrees or PhDs), physically healthy and reasonably fit. They are entrepreneurs or small business owners, healthcare/healing professionals (doctors, nurses, chiropractors, therapists, coaches). They have some bad stuff in their past (childhood trauma or traumatic events such as car crashes, medical trauma etc) that are causing nightmares or anxiety and are looking to heal, grow and take charge of life in a whole new way. Many of my clients also have some kind of religious abuse or trauma in their background too, but are open to spirituality and the wonder of the universe. Clients work with me in person in the office, via video or over the phone. I am particularly trying to build my video options and work with clients from all over the world.
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
O que você tem em mente sobre o estilo e o tema doWordPress theme?
Clean, sophisticated, simple with LOTS of white space and very organized, even though I have a lot of content.
To date I have used a bright green as my color (please see my existing website) with photographs of nature that add a pop of color and signify growth and transformation. I like it a lot but need an updated, more modern design that is more flexible in layout, can incorporate a blog that has a distinct look and feel while being part of the larger website. I like pictures that feel uplifting with themes of dramatic landscapes, power and transformation, such as big trees, mountains or ocean vistas or moody skies. I especially like images of the Pacific Northwest (Washington State or British Columbia).
Descrição das páginas
1) Homepage with 8 sections (see attached Word document for text content, design suggestions and also jpg. sketches)
2) Secondary content page (Use my existing page at https://www.therapyjane.com/about-j…ccampbell/ as a sample for how secondary content would display and tie into the homepage).
3) Blog page and/or video page - showing how blog posts or videos would display (note that I really like the blog page on the Campos coffee page above).
O que evitar
- Keep movement/transitions to a minimum - they make me nauseous!
- I hate frilly, frou-frou, pretty, fiddly things - I want it really clean with no unnecessary icons.
- Please be judicious and clean in use of fonts - no more than two fonts and be careful about mixing too many font sizes on a page.
- Please do not use imagery with people. I'm looking for nature imagery.
- Please note that although I chose "spa and aesthetics" for the industry, it was because it was the closest industry type to my work, but I'm not really a spa. Please limit spa-like images of orchids and candles and balanced stones and the like, and stick to nature themes of inspiration and transformation.
- I'm looking for a very modern, clean design with lots of white space and no clutter.
- Images of nature (I'm a big fan of the pacific northwest - big big trees, mountains and ocean), images that are uplifting, dramatic that speak to the soul. Please avoid any imagery with people.
- Historically my color palette has been #aecf5E (green) and grays for print, and 99cc33 (green) and grays for web; I like these but you're welcome to update or suggest something else.
- Please note that I like my current site very much in terms of the colors and use of white clean space, and I'd love to see some "nods" to it in the new design, but. I'd like the design to look MORE modern and sophisticated - I don't want to go backwards. I do need it to be updated, to reflect my move from just doing therapy to "the space between therapy and coaching" and to appear more expansive, uplifting and dramatic.
- Please also note on the top section of the home-screen that "the space between therapy and coaching" and "because life happens" need to be differentiated from each other (in terms of placement, font or size). "The space between therapy and coaching" is almost like a tagline for my name (what I do) while "because life happens" is a tagline for the site (why I do it, or why the client would want it).
Destaque na lista
Divulgação no blog
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar